Dijon Potato Salad
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 35 minutes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup chopped Fisher® Chef’s Naturals Walnuts
- Fill a large pot with raw potato slices and cover with cold water. Place pot over medium-high heat and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, mix mustard, honey, salt and pepper together. Whisk in olive oil.
- Toss cooled potatoes, celery and walnuts with dressing.
Note: This recipe can be prepared using cubed potatoes in place of sliced potatoes. Not sure if the potatoes are tender enough? Remove 1 piece from cooking water and rinse under cold water until barely warm then bite to determine tenderness.
Starting potatoes in cold water helps to keep them from getting starchy during cooking.
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review for this product!
First: Rate the product. Please select a rating between 0 (poorest) and 5 stars (best).
(High Rating)(Low Rating)
Max length 500